- Significant reduction in installation costs
- Industry leading acoustic output
- High intelligible voice communication (STI = Excellent)
- Frequency range of 400Hz to 7kHz
- Distributed Audio or Direct Drive configurations
- Long range voice communication at 250m
- Lightweight at 9lbs
- Non-re-entrant tandem driver
- Rugged composite construction
- Acoustic beam of ±30 degrees
- Usable range at 80dB up to 1,040ft
The HyperSpike® TCPA-10 best-in-class acoustic coverage allows for fewer units to be installed in large indoor and outdoor areas, lowering installation and long-term maintenance costs. Best-in-industry voice quality and intelligibility, combined with sharp and high impact tone capability, make it the right choice for ensuring critical messages are heard and understood.
Contact us for more information and to help sound map your campus or facility. EASE/.gll file is available upon request.
Fire & Life Safety
Our team would enjoy starting a dialogue with you. Please use the form to the fill out your contact information and your query.