HyperShield Acoustic Crowd Control Shield
HyperShield Data Sheet (PDF)
Providing unparalleled acoustic deterrence and authoritative commands combined with a protective riot shield, the HyperShieldTM is ideal for sound reinforcement in a crowd and riot control environment.
Reducing agency liability, the 140 dB of peak acoustic output, easily penetrates high noise environments to ensure unmistakable commands, authoritative messages and piercing alert tones are heard - loud and clear.
With the light-weight 17 lb HyperShieldTM, either hand can quickly apply the less-than-lethal 2 kHz alert tone which instantly notifies and commands attention from intended targets, creating an acoustic standoff and allowing the officer to take control of the situation.
Equipped with a commercially available SD memory card for custom messages, rechargeable battery, shoulder strap, and an easy-to-activate message selector button, the HyperShieldTM can broadcast recorded warnings, notifications and announcements with authority.
- 140 dB SPL peak acoustic output
- Acoustic deterrent creating a 50 m standoff or greater
- Penetrating, high frequency alert tone built-in
- Lightweight & sturdy - 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Create custom messages for agency protocol
- Shoulder strap with quick release to offset weight