- 156 dB SPL peak acoustic output
- Narrow acoustic beam: +/- 5°
- Wide frequency range: 245 Hz - 10 kHz optimized for human voice
- Ethernet addressable for remote capability
- Compact enclosure to reduce radar cross section & wind loading
- Opti-Port equipment bay positions optics with acoustic beam
- Compatible with many optics & cameras
The new HyperSpike® Command and Control software is a device hosted web interface; allowing a user to simply plug the HS-18 RAHD™ into a network connection and be up and running in seconds. The Command and Control web interface gives an operator the capability to have full control of one or multiple RAHDs on a single network. The operator can quickly and easily program the HS-18 RAHD™ to perform automated tours of a facility. Audio tracks, alert tones, and live voice messages can all be played and stored on the RAHD Command and Control software. The HS-18 RAHD™ can be quickly integrated with a high intensity light, video camera, or laser dazzler. The integrator or installer mounts the needed accessory upon or within the unit, reboots the RAHD, and refreshes their web browser, and the accessory is immediately recognized.
- Military Security
- Maritime & Port Security
- Perimeter Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Oil & Gas Platforms
- Wildlife Avoidance
- Commercial Shipping
Our team would enjoy starting a dialogue with you. Please use the form to the fill out your contact information and your query.