LineWave Speaker for Reverberant Environments
- UL 1480
- Highly Intelligible in Reverberant Spaces
- 123dB Max SPL @ 1 Meter
- Indoor or Outdoor Damp Applications
- Universal Mounting Interface
- 25V, 70V, & 100V or 4/8/16Ω Configurable
- Available in 4 color options
INTELLIGIBLE SOLUTION FOR REVERBERANT ENVIRONMENTS HyperSpike® has engineered a solution to one of the most difficult problems facing emergency notification system designers – delivering an intelligible alert and/or public address system for reverberant spaces.
Designed with the latest technology in line array speaker systems, the HyperSpike® LineWave is optimized to produce clear and authoritative voice commands and powerful tones never before possible within reverberant environments.
The beam forming capability of the LineWave speaker allows even coverage across the listening plane while focusing the acoustic pattern away from surfaces that cause unwanted reflections. This technology is essential for achieving optimum levels of speech intelligibility within reverberant spaces. The result is clear and intelligible, direct sound that ensures critical messages are heard and understood.
The LineWave is ready to be installed in either indoor or outdoor applications, and can be configured to operate in 70V distributed audio or 16/8/4 Ohm direct drive applications. Available in four different sizes, the LineWave offers exceptional scaling capabilities for any size installation.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Controls vertical dispersion
- Puts sound where helpful - aimed at the listener's ears
- Less sound is reflected from walls and ceilings
- Highly efficient distribution of power and sound away from the loudspeaker - SPL is maintained at a close or significant distance away
- Parking Garages
- Airplane Hangars
- Airport Terminals
- Military Bases
- Recreational Centers
- Distribution Centers
- Loading Docks
- Large Conference Facilities
- Office Spaces
- Corridors & Tunnels
Our team would enjoy starting a dialogue with you. Please use the form to the fill out your contact information and your query.