- 156 dB SPL peak acoustic output
- Long range: 3000 m
- Narrow acoustic beam: +/-5°
- Wide Frequency Range: 245 Hz - 10 kHz, optimized for human voice
- STI 0.96 out of 1.0
- Pan & tilt capable
- Built in high frequency alert tone
- Self-contained electronics
- Compact carbon fiber construction
With 156 dB of forceful acoustics, operators have the ability to issue clear, authoritative verbal commands and cut through high background noise.
Security operations are enhanced with the HS-18’s first-to-market, Opti-Port equipment bay. Easily configured with an optional video camera, search light, or laser/dazzler, mission-critical sensors give security personnel additional time and valuable information to evaluate a potential threat.
With the Opti-Port equipment bay located in the center of the HS-18, optional sensors are inherently centered in the middle of the acoustic wave, minimizing calibration and maintenance time.
With an acoustic footprint of 3000 m, clear, intelligible and authoritative commands are broadcast to intended targets with industry leading clarity.
- Military Security
- Maritime & Port Security
- Perimeter Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Oil & Gas Platforms
- Airports & Runways
- Commercial Shipping
- Yacht & Cruiseline Security