Improve your security operations by simplifying complex COMSEC asset management tasks. CARDS streamlines the business of COMSEC with inventory management, automated reporting, and controlled transfer of assets. Custodians and key managers at every tier benefit from the features of CARDS:
- Track the location, usage and transfer of physical and digital assets
- Generate SF-153s and other required reports
- Record and schedule equipment maintenance
- Controlled distribution and management of black keys to remote users
- Manage configurations and documents associated with each asset
Electronic Key Distribution
The CARDS server is interoperable with U.S. and international Electronic Key Management System (EKMS-308) sources. This bridges the gap between Tier 2 and Tier 3 with controlled distribution and management of ‘black keys’ to remote locations, contractors and coalition partners. CARDS Key Hold client software provides off-line storage of assigned keys and direct on-site loading to Fill Devices.
CARDS is deployed around the world in these locations:
Ultra supports your COMSEC security operations with training and services to deploy the best CARDS solution for the mission.