Page last updated: June 2022
We collect Personal Data through business interactions including, for example, website visitors, visits to Ultra locations, job applications, exhibitions and corporate events, public and charity events, and everyday transactional business activity. The following list shows the type of information that we may record for business purposes:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information
- Your preferences and interests from a business perspective
- Information relating to your market sector or business domain
- Information associated with surveys, business opportunities or employment (please refer to the Recruitment section)
- Images via CCTV (closed-circuit television) located in and around each Ultra location
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you using commonplace technology (e-mail, telephone, tele-conferencing for example)
- Engage in business transactions with you to process orders for Ultra products and services
- Contact you about current and potential business and employment opportunities
- Send newsletters, bulletins and circulars
- Invite you to business events hosted by us or by other parties
- Improve our products and services and for other market research and surveys
- Send promotional materials or other information we think you will find interesting
- Undertake any other business activity associated with our interactions with you
Use of overt CCTV is integral to us improving security control at all our locations and the quality of life for all people who work at our sites, visit our sites, or live near to our sites in an open and transparent manner and where we have legitimate reason to do so.
It is not our intention to electronically collect Personal Data from children and we do not promote or market our services to children without legitimate reason (engagement with schools and colleges for example). If you are a parent or legal guardian and you are concerned that your child has given us Personal Data, please contact our Group Data Protection Officer (please refer to the Further information section).
We respect your privacy and will not share any Personal Data collected from you via whatever means except when required by law, including (without limitation) compliance with applicable data protection and privacy laws or judicial proceedings, court orders or any other legal processes, without fair and legitimate reason to do so. Any Personal Data you share with us will be treated with care and only used for the purposes set out in this global Data Privacy notice. Ultra will not sell any of your Personal Data.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. In order to prevent unapproved access or disclosure we have put in place technical and organisational measures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect.
We generally retain your Personal Data for as long as needed to manage our relationship with you. We carry out periodic reviews of the Personal Data we hold to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- Access - You may request access to a copy of your Personal Data and further information about how we deal with your Personal Data.
- Accuracy - You may request that we correct, delete or restrict the use of any inaccurate Personal Data we hold.
- Erasure - You may request that we erase Personal Data we are holding where it is no longer being used for the purpose it was originally submitted for.
If you have any questions or concerns about this global Data Privacy notice or wish to exercise your rights our Group Data Protection Officer can be contacted via:
E-mail: [email protected].
Post: Group Data Protection Officer, Ultra Electronics, Unit C1 Knaves Beech Business Centre, Davies Way, Loudwater, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe. HP10 9UT.
We reserve the right to review the information contained in this global Data Privacy notice, please refer to this page frequently to view any changes or updates.
As part of any recruitment process Ultra collects and uses Personal Data relating to job applicants. This global Data Privacy notice applies to all prospective applicants and candidates during the recruitment and selection process for a role within Ultra. The application may be for a permanent, temporary or fixed term contract of employment as well as applications from candidates applying for an Apprenticeship or Graduate placement or to provide services via a Limited Company supplier agreement or through an Employment Agency or Umbrella Company.
In addition to the notice below and regardless of location, all applicants and candidates should read the privacy notices and statements displayed when applying using our HR Information System and any other Application Tracking systems in operation.