- 151 dB SPL peak acoustic output
- Long range: 2000 m
- Narrow acoustic beam: +/-12°
- Wide frequency range: 300 Hz - 8 kHz, optimized for human voice
- STI 0.81 out of 1.0
- Built-in high frequency alert tone
- Internal 16 GB file player
- Built-In thermal management system to prevent thermal shutdown
With an acoustic footprint up to 2000 meters, the HS-14 packs a peak acoustic output of 151 dB to ensure clear and authoritative voice commands are clearly understood.
Powerful deterrent tones which enhance military and security personnel’s response capabilities are easily accessible with the built-in high frequency alert tone.
Weighing only 37 lbs., the rugged, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced housing is easily transported and withstands extreme maritime and desert environments.
An exceptional STI rating of 0.81 out of 1.0 combined with an extended frequency range ensures authoritative voice commands are clearly delivered to the intended target.
- Military Security
- Small Craft & Vehicles
- Perimeter Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Crowd Control
- Fire Services
- Wildlife Management
- Border & Port Protection